- 6 metres x 8 metres.
- Capacity: Up to 150 (depending on use)
Package Deal: Hall, kitchen and bouncy castle for 3 hours for £150.
Access to the kitchen is available to all hirers.
Prices to hire any room/hall is £35 per hour for one-off or irregular use. The price for ongoing use is £24 per hour. The minimum hire period is 1 hour, then 15minute blocks after then. An out of hours charge of £25 applies to bookings which finish after 6 PM.
Terms & Conditions
- You will be provided with a copy of our FIRE EVACUATION PROCEDURES and an emergency contact telephone number on the first day of your booking. The telephone number can also be found on our health and safety notice board. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with it.
- All bookings need to be paid in advance via Paypal/BACs/cheque or cash. You will sent a link to the payment page once your booking dates are confirmed.
- For prices for bookings 10 weeks in length or more, please contact us to discuss your requirements (contact details on the base of this page).
- Regular bookings will be invoiced in advance and payment is due within 14 days.
- Please allow time within your booking for setting up and clearing away, as we cannot guarantee early access to the room due to other bookings. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself that the venue is suitable for your needs.
- The room must be left clean and tidy and all furniture neatly stacked. Cleaning materials are available in the kitchen.
- All rubbish must be left in refuge sacks and left tied up. You can find spare bin bags under the kitchen sink.
- All fire doors must be kept closed and clear of obstruction.
- The first aid kit and book is located in the kitchen. If you administer first aid please record it in the first aid book.
- If you are booking entertainment, we strongly advise that you ask to see a copy of your supplier’s current public liability insurance certificate and enhanced DBS certificate if appropriate
- Smoking is not permitted inside or immediately outside either of our sites. Please advise smokers that they must move at least 10 meters away from the building should they wish to smoke.
- All children must be supervised at all times.
- Cancellation policy: If you cancel your booking less than 7 days in advance you may still be liable for the cost.
- We reserve the right to decline a booking if we feel it is not suitable for our community venue.
- We reserve the right to amend or cancel any booking with 14 days notice at any time.
- SYCT, its staff and Trustees will not be liable for any loss, costs, damage or liabilities caused or arising to the extent they can be excluded or limited at law. In particular, SYCT will not be liable if the venue is unavailable due to reasons outside of our control
- The person making this booking takes responsibility for the guests attending the activity.